Sunday, 31 May 2009

Album and other news

Earlier this year I wrote a post on the new exciting albums I was about to be offering, well I still am and a sample of the new flushmount album has just been sent off (I will post the design later). I have had some bad news this week though, the company that produces the standard matted album that I offer (and was very happy with) have ceased trading. They went into administration a while ago but there were high hopes for a buyer but this has unfortunately not happened so I can now no longer offer these albums. I am quite upset about this as they were very popular and the company was based in the UK. I now need to change my price lists as the packages all include these albums, I also need to change the album information on the website, so please bare with me while I sort this out. I think I may have found a possible alternative in Australia, I've looked at everything I can find in this country and nothing looks good enough to me, all my other options are more expensive so hopefully this one (which is about the same) will work out! I will bring more info if and when I have it!

Sunflower update: Chris's is already an inch high and mine has yet to push through :( not looking good so far. However, when I was choosing my seed I couldn't decide between two so I planted the other one as well and that is doing very well.

And because any post is boring without some photos, here are a few from a recent shoot:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP