Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Photography at Badminton Horse Trials

I keep running out of time to blog, but wanted to get this out quick as I am about to head over to Badminton where I will be for the next few days. David Sinclair and I will be setting up a studio in an open barn near the stables and we will be offering a drop in service where you can have your horse photographed. If anyone is going then please stop by and see us! We are both quite excited about this because as far as we are aware no one has tried to do this before and so far interest from the riders has been very high! I look forward to posting some photos from it.

I will leave you with an image I took at the weekend, it seems to remind people of Wuthering Heights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP