Monday, 29 June 2009

Amy and Simon's Wedding at Grim's Dyke Hotel in Harrow Weald, London

I've been back in Cirencester for just four hours and I HAVE to post a few photos from Amy and Simon's wedding on Saturday at Grim's Dyke Hotel in London! It was such a fantastic day and will always be super memorable to me for many reasons, one of which was the crazy weather, extreme heat followed by thunderstorms with some of the heaviest rain I've ever seen which set off the fire alarms! We were so lucky though as it was mostly a gorgeous day and so the wedding party got to enjoy the fabulous grounds of the hotel. I've picked out a few of my initial favourites to share with you, however I will post many more in a few days so check back!

I love, love, love this image of Amy!! It's definitly going to be a contender for one of my favourites from the whole day!


They both have such fantastic smiles, their enormous grins hardly left their faces from the moment they were married.


A lot of the confetti didn't reach the couple, except for this one massive burst, awesome!


Amy and Simon enjoying a strole in the wonderful grounds of the Grim's Dyke Hotel.


Amy and Simon, I really enjoyed photographing your day and can't wait to show you your photos already, I hope you have a FANTASTIC honeymoon! Check back soon for more!

6 comments:

samanthajonesphotography 29 June 2009 at 11:25  

Wonderful shots - I do hope that the groom wasn't breathing in at that exact moment!

Caroline Alexander 29 June 2009 at 12:30  

:) Thanks Sam, I hope so too!

Anonymous 29 June 2009 at 19:21  

The pictures are superb

Anonymous 29 June 2009 at 19:25  

I love the pictures

Caroline Alexander 29 June 2009 at 21:11  

Thank you both! There will be some more in a few days

Anonymous 3 July 2009 at 18:18  

Bride and Groom look beautiful

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP