Monday, 20 July 2009

Angy and Mills Wedding Photos from Near Malvern in Worcestershire

I've finally got a chance to do a full blog post on Mills and Angy's wedding, I've been itching to do this but I've been pretty busy! This was the first wedding that I have had a second photographer with me, I had Eliza Claire photograph people arriving at the Church while I was with Mills getting ready through to the speeches with me. I loved photograhing this wedding so on with the photos!

The marquee that the reception was to be held in was in Mills parents garden where Mills was getting ready so I got to take a few photos of the gorgeous flowers (arranged by Mill's mother) and some of the details.



One of their friends (and one of Angy's twelve ushers) is a chef and made their wedding cake, it's beautiful, and was very delicate! We were jumping around it to make sure it wouldn't topple over when the people arrived later that day.



Some of the bridesmaid, flower girl and page boy getting ready (mostly) :)


loving the details as usual!


I love these next photos so much, tonally it just works for me!



Meanwhile, Liz was at the Church photographing some of the guests at the pub! This is the only Church in the country to have a pub in its grounds apparently, it's in the village of Claines in Worcestershire for anyone that wants to know :D


On to Mill's arrival at the church in an old Ferrari!



The photo on the left here was taken by Liz and the one on the right by me, it's at times like this where it's cool to have a second photographer as I like to stay in the same place during a ceremony as it's very important to me that I do not disturb or detract, so here you get the best of both worlds.


The happiness :)!



I love this moment, the second they got out of the Church they each hugged their best friend!


Got to have an arch way photo don't you!


And while we did a few group photos outside the church, the ushers handed icecream around, I'd like to be kept busy with this if I was them!


Angy with some of his many ushers


There were many many people waiting ready with the confetti and to send Angy and Mills on their way!


I love the photo on the right as it shows just how much confetti fell off Mills as she stepped into the car!


The car had a mysterious colourful piece of material over the top, it looks like they were planning on leaving for their honeymoon there and then, however what we didn't know (nor did they) was that there were lots of balloons under there ready to be released!



The kids were still playing after Angy and Mills had left


Meanwhile, Liz went straight onto the reception before me (and everyone) to catch everyone arriving, in the rain, boy did it rain!!


Everyone had to stay inside which was such a shame as the place looked so lovely, Liz got this shot of everyone, that's over 200 people in there!


some of the yummy looking canapes, both mine and Liz's handy work


We did a few formals as everyone sat down


I'll leave you now with a few from the speeches, which were all fantastic! -The photos say it all :D




6 comments:

Eliza Claire 20 July 2009 at 21:19  

Loved reading this and looking at your photos, Caroline. It's so interesting to see where our shots differed.

Mills was truly radiant, wasn't she? The whole wedding was just beautiful and your photos show that perfectly.

Caroline Alexander 20 July 2009 at 21:24  

Yay thanks Liz! They are a stunning couple indeed!

Rob Sanderson 5 August 2009 at 10:25  

Lovely work Caroline, lovely bright images, in a sea of mediocre its refreshing to see someone who knows how to get things right.

Caroline Alexander 5 August 2009 at 12:36  

Thanks Rob for the lovely words!

TP Photography 1 November 2009 at 15:37  

Lovely Vibrant images - I'll bet the couple were overjoyed!

Caroline Alexander 1 November 2009 at 15:42  

Thanks TP :) they are very happy indeed, I loved this one!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP