Sunday, 12 July 2009

Angy and Mills Wedding Sneak Preview - Worcestershire Wedding

You may remember Angy and Mills from their engagement photos I posts a few weeks ago, well it was their wedding yesterday. I wanted to post just a few to give a taster, I'll blog the whole thing later in the week so check back!

How insanely beautiful is Mills?!


I've been a bit spoilt recently as I have been allowed to photograph the actual signings of most of my weddings this year which I prefer, however it was back to normal with this one and so I had to do some mock ups, I caught this though just before which I thought was more fun!



I LOVED photographing your wedding day Angy and Mills! I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon (wherever it is you are going ;) ) See you when you get back!

7 comments:

David Redding 12 July 2009 at 16:32  

Love the look in the second shot! Wonder what was said? lol

That church is so cool!

David Redding 12 July 2009 at 16:33  

Love the look in the second shot! Wonder what was said? lol

That church is so cool!

Caroline Alexander 12 July 2009 at 16:42  

Thanks David, the second photo was taken while he was saying his vows. It was a gorgeous Church!

Eliza Claire 12 July 2009 at 22:28  

They're gorgeous photos, Caroline, and really capture the beauty of the day.

Eliza Claire 12 July 2009 at 22:32  

Beautiful photos, Caroline. They really capture the beauty of the day.

Amy Wass 18 July 2009 at 23:40  

love those black and whites especially

Caroline Alexander 18 July 2009 at 23:44  

Thanks Amy, I do love the black and whites!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP