Monday, 17 August 2009

New flushmount sample album is here! FINAO!

My new flushmount sample album is here all the way from America, I have been looking forward to this for a very long time! Words that are thrown around while looking at this album have been sumptious, delicious and stunning. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The cover is black leather and has a hot pink suede accent (it smells so good), it is 12"x12" in size with a 5"x5" image in the cover. A flushmount album for those of you that do not know is when the pages are made up of entire sheets of photographic paper which are then mounted onto board and bound into a book. The beauty of these particular albums are that they are many many cover options which means your album will be unique to you. These albums are all completely custom hand made in America and I believe are the nicest you can get! I hope everyone loves them as much as me.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP