Thursday, 20 August 2009

Ruth and Chris Wedding Photos - Chedworth Church and Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Wow the time is flying, it's been almost 2 weeks since Ruth and Chris got married at Chedworth Church. The full post is finally here! I loved this wedding for many reasons, one of the main ones being the setting. I love Cheltenham and specifically the hills surrounding it of which their reception (at Ruth's parents lovely home) over looked. I used to travel through those hills daily when I studied in Cheltenham so feel quite happy there, it's just so lovely. It was a beautiful day, they were truely blessed. On with the photos:

As usual one of the first things I did when I got to Ruth's was take some of the dress and details, it was gorgeous outside and there was the perfect place to hang the dress. I particularly like the bottom two with the light coming through the top layer of the dress


Ruth looking beautiful before the dress and final touches and Ruby, Ruth's niece, watching the make up being done.


The lovely hairdresser and make up artist fussing over Ruth.


Ruth's sister and the make up artist helped Ruth into her dress and did up those many buttons!


The final touches


I then met Chris with his Ushers at the pub at Chedworth which is about a one minute walk from the Church


They then made this short walk, in style


Only stopping for adjustments


Flowers and the rings, need I say more


People arriving at the Church, this is a real gem of a Church, it's lovely and bright inside


The bridesmaids then arrived, Ruth's sister, best friend and little Ruby


Chris and Ruth arriving (although not at the same time)


Inside the lovely Church


If this isn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is!


Exchanging their rings


Yay for the first kiss!! I love the second photo of Chris and Ruth walking up the aisle, they started walking up pretty fast and everyone thought, hold on a second!! So they stopped :)


Confetti!! and lots of it


Awesome Bentley!


Then back to Ruth's parents home for drinks


With that wonderful view


We then went off into the garden to take some photos



I think the one on the right is one of my favourites


Some of the ushers and the best man messing around with Chris, they were all lovely guys who I felt would have all helped me if I needed it, but special thanks to Matt who gathered the troops!


Then everyone moved down to the marquee, this is just stunning

Inside and out

The second photo on the right here is of both Chris and Ruth's parents and grandparents etc wedding photos with a blank one in the middle waiting for their own photo, I thought this was a lovely touch and it's pretty cool knowing that's it's a photo that I have taken that will be in there.


They sat down for their meal and their sheep looked on as they ate.... lamb


Great speeches!




The night then turned colder and a lot darker, for anyone that knows, that marquee photo was taken at ISO 6400, 1/50 at f2.8, also known as, very dark!


All that's left is that first dance



I know that you're having a wonderful honeymoon Chris and Ruth, I'm looking forward to you seeing all of your photos, see you soon.

5 comments:

Amy Wass 20 August 2009 at 20:14  

gorgeous caroline!

Ruth 21 August 2009 at 05:59  

Hi Caroline!
So lovely to see these while we are still away on honeymoon! They're fab I love them and can't wait to see them all:)
Thanks so much. Ruth x

Caroline Alexander 21 August 2009 at 13:49  

Hi Ruth, Glad you like what you see :) See you soon! x

Caroline Alexander 21 August 2009 at 13:49  

Thanks Amy also!

SRS 21 August 2009 at 14:01  

Ruth! pictures are gorgeous. you looked beautiful. chris scrubbed up nice too! congratulations once again! xo

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP