Thursday, 24 September 2009

I love my new car!

For those of you that read this regularly you may remember the news about my old car Well I've just finally found a new one and I love it!!!



I've always wanted a Golf so feel super lucky, here's a few more images for anyone else that likes them as much as me.




Also, some of you may remember that I was having a sunflower competition with my brother, yes it's a very exciting life I lead I know. Well there will be the results of that coming soon. I spoil you! (this one belongs to me)

2 comments:

Deborah Thomson 24 September 2009 at 21:12  

Yay!! Congrats, Caroline!!! That's such a great car--one of my recent engagement shoots had the couple posing with their red Golf... it was awesome. ;D

Caroline Alexander 24 September 2009 at 21:33  

Thanks Deborah! If you couldn't tell, I love it! Will have to check out those photos you took!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP