Sunday, 18 October 2009

Bayston Family Photos - Gloucestershire Portrait Photography

Last weekend I had a great time shooting Laura and her family in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. The shoot was actually a present from Chris and Ruth who you may remember from here, for Laura (their sister in law) as she is a singer and would need some promo shots, so we took some family photos first and got to make use of the same location as the wedding which I love. Laura and I then went into Cheltenham for a more urban feel. It was a really bright sunny day as well, apparently I bring the sun :) Here are a few:







Dappled sun is never the best idea for photos, but this is where Ava (I hope I've spelt her name right) was at her happiest, so we went with it and I really like them.





Dogs are members of the family too:)


Then onto Laura's photos, I love so many from this shoot that it's hard to narrow them down.








This was a cheeky idea from Laura :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP