Friday, 2 October 2009

Introducing Baby Jonas - Gloucestershire Baby Photography

Recently I photographed baby Jonas. Last year I photographed baby Esme twice and this year I got to meet her new baby brother. Unlike his sister, he's not a big fan of the camera it's fair to say, but was fast asleep by the end of the session.

Mummy Gemma fed Jonas when I arrived as that's when he is at his happiest, here he is being burped, I LOVE his little arm hanging over mummy.


He then went down for a bit of a rest


But this silly lady kept pointing a camera in his face which was rather distracting

Daddy Matt then made an appearance so we could recreate Esme's very cute feet photograph which is still one of my favourites today, here is his version

He then wanted more food! Daddy's time to feed... (check out his curled toes at the yumminess)

...which means more burping

He's not actually burping in this photo but I love it because it looks like he's having a sing :) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I am a bit of a sucker for baby hands and toes


All that feeding is so tiring, he was quite happy from now on


He looks like he's smiling here, the one on the right is my favourite

Snoozeville


Thank you Gemma and Matt for inviting me into your home again to photograph this very important time! I hope you love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP