Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Theresa and Chris Sneak Peek - Wedding photos from St. Peter's Church Cirencester and The Swan Hotel in Bibury

On Saturday I photographed the wedding of Theresa and Chris at St. Peter's Church in Cirencester and The Swan Hotel in Bibury. It was such a fantastic day and a pleasure to photograph as Theresa and Chris are two of the nicest people with so much enthusiasm for everything. I can't wait to do the full post already but for now here is a quick sneak peek of a couple from the day that are my instant favourites!





I hope you have a fantastic action packed honeymoon Chris and Theresa! See you when you get back!

4 comments:

Anonymous 23 December 2009 at 19:47  

Aw, what lovely pictures. I'm so excited to see the rest of them when they return off their travels.

Sophie
xx

Caroline Alexander 24 December 2009 at 00:03  

Hi Sophie, thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like what you see so far! There will be some more up after Christmas :)

Wedding-Calligrapher 2 January 2010 at 20:20  

Oh wow I love the confetti photograph - the colours are fab, the bride and groom's expressions are wonderful. I'm smiling back!
Looking forward to seeing the full post too!
Claire x (English-Wedding blog)

Caroline Alexander 2 January 2010 at 21:57  

Thanks Claire! I should get the full post up within a couple of days :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP