Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Happy Caroline Day to you all! :)

Today is my birthday, woohoo! 28 for anyone that wants to know. Just wanted to do a quick blog as I am a birthday lover. It's been a bit random as there is so much snow in Cirencester, I did manage to get into town though with my Mum which was nice. I've had some cool presents and then I was given my cake(s) - my brother of Yipori fame had made me cupcakes for my birthday, I thought I'd share these with you, how awesome are these?!!






I've also had a lovely evening with a friend so all in all it's been a good day. I hope everyone has enjoyed their Caroline day! :D

3 comments:

Flick 8 March 2010 at 01:39  

Arrived at your blog via Yipori. Wish my brother would make me cupcakes for my birthday with Totoro, although - to be fair - he does cook *very* well.

Maybe I should make some for him instead. Would Yipori ever consider sharing his recipe?

p/s: Unless these lovely photos are photoshopped... how many did he actually make? :)

Caroline Alexander 8 March 2010 at 12:50  

Hi Flick, I was very lucky :) it's not the first time he's made me a totoro cake either! I didn't actually count how many there were but think it was around 12-15 ish. I think he plans to blog them himself so look out for the info!

Flick 23 March 2010 at 23:45  

@Caroline: Thanks for your reply! :) I'll definitely be following Yipori's blog very closely.

p/s: 12-15! Lucky~ And all of them so meticulously hand decorated too. I'm very inspired as I love the film.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP