Monday, 4 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It was a quiet one for me, but quiet in a good way.

I was going to do a best of 2009 post but then it ticked over into new year and I felt I wanted to focus on the new stuff going on now rather than look to the past. I would like to take this opportunity though to thank everyone that supported me in 2009 and to all of my wonderful clients, I enjoyed each and every wedding I shot in 2009 and met so many lovely people. I really feel like I achieved a great deal in my wedding photography and I'm very excited about where this has brought me too. I'd like to thank all my portrait clients from 2009 as well, I don't post that much of my portrait work in this blog but I have worked with some great people and some really fun families and loved every second of it.

So we're already a few days into 2010 and new things are about to happen. My site has gone under a revamp and will be up very soon. I call it a revamp rather than a whole new site as the basic concept is the same but it's much slicker and more stylish. I've re written it as well so that you can get a better feel for the type of person that I am from it. Also in 2010 I hope to share more of my thoughts on this blog, things that I hope will be of interest to you.

I'm very excited about everything I have coming up this year so I hope you'll keep checking back to see what's going on! Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP