Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Theresa and Chris Full Post - Gloucestershire Wedding Photography, St. Peter's Church in Cirencester and The Swan Hotel in Bibury

I've been really looking forward to blogging these photos as love them! I had such a great time photographing Chris and Theresa's wedding just before Christmas, I think their joy and enthusiasm really shines through the photos. The ceremony was at St. Peter's Church in Cirencester, it was nice to be doing a wedding in my home town as I don't often. It's such a lovely church and is actually where I shot my very first wedding so was good to be back. The reception was at The Swan Hotel in Bibury which is only just down the road with lots of great places to take photos as you can see from their engagement session On with the photos:

I met Theresa at The Swan Hotel in the morning, they had a little cottage to the side of the hotel (part of the hotel). Here is her gorgeous dress which is winter tastic with its grey/silver antique lace and her super fun silver shoes.

A couple of the flowers which were done by her brother Chris


Theresa getting ready


Two of Theresa's six bridesmaid, (including her sister on the right) helping each other out.

Meanwhile downstairs the other bridesmaids were getting ready, Theresa had bought them long gloves to help keep them warm.

I love this one

Theresa's Mum did up the back of her beautiful dress

Finishing touches




We then left for the Church, Chris was waiting patiently already with Bob, his best man

But she didn't keep him waiting too much longer

There sheer excitement wasn't just radiating but leaping out of Theresa before she went in, it was infectious

Inside St. Peter's Church, pretty cool



I love both of these so they're both here :)


It's the roof that I like the best


So many really great confetti moments once we were outside, everyone really went for it and it just kept coming


We then went back to The Swan Hotel, we took this fun photo of of all the bridesmaids and ushers on one of the bridges in Bibury, the houses on the right are the famous houses that you will always see on a postcard from the Cotswolds

A little while later we then went back out (it was freezing) to do some shots of them alone around Bibury (you may recognise the bridges from the engagement shoot).









It was now time for them to sit down for their wedding breakfast, I ate in the bar and I would highly recommend that, it was so good!

While they ate I resisted eating all the sweets and Christmasy things they had put out in another room

And made their rings look festive


After the meal they had the speeches


Theresa's Dad finished with a joke :)

Then it was time for Chris

And then finally it was time for Bob, the best man


I don't usually put up cake cutting photos but this time I decided to photograph the masses, it's one of the most photographed parts of the day, along with the register so thought this was fun, I like it


Chris and Theresa's first dance was to The Kings of Leon




I don't usually post photos from after the first dance but thought I'd put a few up because they're cool. The DJ was Bonehead Productions, this is not the first time I have photographed a wedding they have done and they put on some good stuff that has people dancing from the start.



So there we go, I had a great time with you Theresa and Chris and I'm looking forward to seeing you and showing you the rest when you get back from your amazing honeymoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP