Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Cirencester Cupcakes are the Best!

Today I met with Louise from Cirencester Cupcakes. I have met with Louise before and admired her cupcakes from afar but today was my turn to taste, woohoo! I'd been a big fan of Louise's work for a few reasons. Firstly her attention to detail is second to none, she handmakes every part including the decorations which are all tailored to your needs. Louise only uses the highest quality organic and freshest ingredients that are all sourced locally where possible, so there is nothing nasty in your cupcakes! Also, for everyone that has a nut allergy you will be pleased to know that all the cupcakes are completely nut free as Louise herself has an allergy. I am so happy to recommend Louise as she is such a lovely person and is geniunely passionate about what she does and about giving you the very best she can so I am super pleased that her relatively new business is going from strength to strength pretty damn fast!

What's pretty exciting news for Cirencester Cupcakes and for everyone that lives locally is that they are opening a shop in Cirencester very soon, so us fans can pop in and buy one when we fancy without having to order, yay!

EDIT: The shop is now open!! YAY! You can find it in Swan Yard in Cirencester(near the Parish Church), it's the bright pink one, you can't miss it!

Louise offers cupcakes for almost any occassion you can think of so are they always a great slightly different present to consider.

To all my future bride and grooms it's also worth noting that they do wedding cakes so are definitly worth a look!

So today Louise bought with her a coffee cupcake for me (yay) she had personalised it for me by putting a little camera and some film on the top, how sweet is that? There are also teeny little flowers and editable glitter. I was desperate to eat it but it looked so pretty all wrapped up that I decided to take some photos of it first (much restraint) to show you guys.

So what's this I see inside this perfectly white bag, for me?


It's just so pretty it's almost a shame to have to open it



Look how cute it is and check out how she even put the little screen on the back of the camera :) Fairtrade coffee icing, it smelt AMAZING!!!!


As the little card says, from the Cotswold with love :) ok, well I was a little cheesey placing the cupcake on a tin red heart that I had but I thought it was cute.


Ok that's enough! I need to eat it now!


Let me tell you, it tastes soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! I thoroughly recommend the coffee ones to anyone that loves coffee. There are many flavours though and I hope to taste them all one by one :)

Cirencester Cupcakes can be found at www.cirencestercupcakes.co.uk Or you can Contact them on 07792 261230 or cakes@cirencestercupcakes.co.uk They have to be tasted to be believed so give it a go!

3 comments:

I heart cupcakes 10 February 2010 at 23:13  

Stunning photography, stunning cupcakes -wish I lived nearer to Cirencester!

Wayne Burbidge 11 February 2010 at 08:58  

They look awesome! Is it too early for cake?

Caroline Alexander 11 February 2010 at 13:23  

Thanks both, it tasted even better than it looked, and it's never too early for cake! :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP