Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Gloucestershire Engagement Session - Sharon and Oliver

At the weekend I met up with Sharon and Oliver to shoot their engagement or pre wedding session. Sunday turned out to be such a lovely day which although was forecast you never expect to happen when the days running up to it are so awful. They took me to one of their favourite places where they take the dogs for a walk which was a real gem, it was quite an open space to start with but was sheltered so it felt really warm (especially for me as I was running around). I've had a hard time picking out the photos for this post as I like so many more than I am posting, I've had to contain myself a bit, here are some of my favourites:





Sharon has the most amazing smile!

Check out the blue skies! Don't see that every day!

Love the colours in this one

Mischief :)


This one's for Oli, he enjoys the moss :)






The one on the left with Sharon climbing and Oli counting rings is one of my random favourites


The two other stars of the show

I looooove this one, not just the look on their faces which is awesome but that background is just very yum!


Thank you Sharon and Oli for a really lovely day, less than a month til the wedding already, see you soon!

1 comments:

James 24 March 2010 at 14:03  

Awesome!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP