Friday, 21 May 2010

Helen and Matt's Engagement Session in the parks of Cirencester - Cirencester Portrait Photographer

At the weekend I photographed Helen and Matt who are getting married in September this year. This was actually the first time I had met with them, Helen told me that when looking at potential Churches in the area she came across a photo I had taken of a groom and his ushers walking to Church, much later on when it was time for them to find a photographer they remembered this photograph, refound me and knew that they wanted me to photograph their weddding, all from this one photo! I love this story :) We met in Cirencester and went into the Abbey Grounds, this is a park I probably would have avoided for photographs because it's the busiest as it's in the town centre and is less pretty than others, but actually there were lots of places, I saw it in a different light. We then went onto Cirencester Park where I had photographed once before, I love it there, it looks quite plain on first look but there are tonnes of little places to take photographs! Here's some of what we did:






























Well, I maybe got a bit carried away there, for a change :) I hope you like them Helen and Matt, see you soon!

3 comments:

Camilla Todd 21 May 2010 at 11:12  

Lovely, and I love Helen's necklace and head-band too!

Claire 7 June 2010 at 17:49  

Beautiful pictures, Caroline. Love all that sunny yellow!

Caroline Alexander 7 June 2010 at 17:54  

Thanks Camilla and Claire, loving having some actual summer weather for these :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP