Friday, 25 June 2010

Annika and Simon - Engagement Photos from Westonbirt Arboretum in Gloucestershire

Recently I met up with Annika and Simon at Westonbirt Arboretum in Gloucestershire to shoot some pre wedding photographs. I've wanted to do a shoot there for quite a while now as I had shot a wedding there a few years ago but it had rained and so we didn't get to cover much of the grounds. Well this time Annika, Simon and I covered pretty much all of it, we found tall trees, small trees, flowery trees and some more trees, if you like trees you will be happy there. I will be photographing their wedding on the Gloucestershire Avon border next month but for now here are some of my favourites :)

























I hope you like them Annika and Simon, I'll see you soon! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP