Thursday, 8 July 2010

Donna and Mike - Engagement Photos Cirencester, Gloucestershire Wedding Photographer

I recently had the pleasure of shooting Donna and Mike's pre wedding photos at Cirencester Park. It was sweltering! We found loads of cool spots around the park and had lots of chats along the way. Donna and Mike are getting married at Kingscote Barn next year, I love that they have decided to have their pre wedding photos far ahead of the wedding as it means they will have plenty of time to enjoy them and use them in the wedding itself.

They come from quite far away over in Essex, from a place they say is very different to Cirencester and they both really love the area (hence why they are getting married out here), they really made me realise how lucky I am to live in a place like this and these photos really make me feel proud of my home town. They are also one of my bravest couples, I sensed that they had become quite comfortable so asked if they fancied taking a few photos closer to the town, so we did some just down the road from the park and they were both so great as so many cars decided that this was the best time to drive past and it got quite busy, but they held their nerve and were fantastic! Here are some of the photos:


















We then left the park







I hope you like them Donna and Mike, see you soon I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP