Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Tom and Jess - Engagement Photographs - Cirencester Wedding Photographer

I recently met with Tom and Jess in Bibury, Gloucestershire to shoot their pre wedding photographs. Their wedding reception is to take place in August at The Swan Hotel in Bibury and so they particularly wanted to have their engagement session there also. They will be getting married at Watermoor Church in Cirencester, I'm particularly looking forward to that as I haven't been there since I was a kid and we had our school Christmas carol concerts there :) Bibury is tourist-tastic as it's about as Cotswoldy as it gets so I tried to take them to a few quiet places to get them used to being photographed as well as the more public to get the most out of Bibury's bridges. Both Jess and Tom were a bit freaked out at the beginning of the session so it was really nice to see them both visibly relax in front of me as the session went on, here are some of my favourites:
























I hope you like them Jess and Tom, see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP