Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Lisbeth and Lizzie - Gloucestershire Portrait Photography

I recently spent a fun couple of hours photographing Lisbeth and Lizzie in Cirencester. They're best friends and wanted some photos before they go off to university, I wish I had done this with my best friend! Here are a few of my favourites:

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 1

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 2

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 3

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 4

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 5

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 6

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 7

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 8

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 9

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 10

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 11

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 12

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 13

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 14

Cirencester Portrait Photographer 15

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 16

Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer 17

1 comments:

Rob Sanderson 8 October 2010 at 13:36  

Wish I had some photos with my mates too, nice work CA

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP