Friday, 11 February 2011

Featured on Rock My Wedding

Great news! Julia and Neal's wedding at Cripps Barn last year has just been featured on the Rock My Wedding Blog, click here to go check it out. Rock My Wedding is my absolute favourite of all the wedding blogs as I personally feel they show the best stuff and are completely suited to my tastes, so if you like my stuff you'll probably like what they like too! So for all you people planning your wedding, you really should be checking it out daily for inspiration!

Some of the people commenting on the wedding post said they'd really like to see more photos of Julia's hair and also some of the flower arrangements so that they can show their hairdressers/florists some ideas that they like. Well your wish is my command :)

Here are a couple that show the back of Julia's hair:
Julia hair

And here are some more of the floral arrangements. Top left are the centre piece flowers, top right is one of the hanging baskets in the barn of which they had two. Bottom left is the fireplace with the floral arrangement and the bottom right is a close up of these flowers:
flower arrangements

You can check out my blog post with more photos from their wedding here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP