Wednesday, 2 March 2011

A little bit of portraiture :) - Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer, Cirencester

Hello everyone! I can't quite believe how fast this year is going, we are already in March now and I have been a very naughty blogger this year! It's been a bit of a crazy few months for me, I moved at the end of January (not far don't worry, and business address is still the same) so that and the settling in has taking up a huge amount of my time. I've also been taking a little bit of time off for me :) I didn't stop last year from March to December, I just took about 4 proper days off in the whole of that so felt I deserved a bit of downtime for the quietest time of year for a wedding photographer. However, I am also a portrait photographer. I don't usually post much portraiture on this blog but I thought I'd post some sessions that I have done recently to give you a little look at some of the things I have been doing.

This is a family shoot, you may recognise someone in the photos from here. This was Lisbeth with her family, we did the shoot in the same park that we started Lisbeth's shoot with Lizzie in as it's such a great versatile place to photograph in, something for everyone.

siblings

044 (2)

075

121

129

136

I'll be back very soon for some more portrait fun (And a little wedding here and there :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP