Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Portrait shoot in Cirencester - Gloucestershire Portrait Photographer

I'd like to share with you a portrait shoot I did just before Christmas, you can tell by the snow on the ground :) These were two lovely sisters that wanted to do something nice for their Mum at Christmas. And what do Mum's love more than photos of their babies? Well, nothing :) The light was absolutely gorgeous on this particular day, winter really can be a beautiful time when the sun behaves. Here are a few of my favourites from this session.

winter Cirencester Portrait Photographer

flare Cirencester Portrait Photographer

See that dog? That dog was flippin' massive! Much bigger than me (which isn't hard I know) and it ran all the way over to me and gave my lens hood a nice big lick, ew!
Cirencester Portrait Photographer dual

Cirencester Portrait Photographer laughter

Cirencester Portrait Photographer auburn

Cirencester Portrait Photographer autumn

Cirencester Portrait Photographer

Cirencester Portrait Photographer wall

single Cirencester Portrait Photographer

Cirencester Portrait Photographer low light

Cirencester Portrait Photographers snow

Cirencester Portrait Photographer winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP