Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Ruth and David - Pre Wedding Photographs, Hungerford

Last month I met up with Ruth and David at Ruth's parents home (where the reception for the wedding will take place) to take some pre wedding photographs. This was the first time I had met Ruth and David, I had such a lovely afternoon with them both that I'm now really looking forward to their wedding in December. I'm also looking forward to it as it will be quite the challenge, they plan to get married as it gets dark so will be quite different for me which will make a nice wintery change. For their pre wedding shoot though we went up on to the hills near Hungerford where we got some amazing views and also some amazing weather, we were in a patch of sunlight and could see storms all around us. We then went into an orchard at Ruth's parents home and caught some cool shots just before the storm caught up with us and it chucked it down. Take a look.

001

002

004

006

009

010

012

013

015(2)

018

019

023

025

024(2)

026

030

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP